Apple – Login Issues
Notice Regarding Login Issues
Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) implemented new requirements for user account information. If your mobile app uses their data service, the login on your app may be affected because they use the same account, and the login details must match.
Some users may have updated their login via BKFS Website, but not on the mobile app and will receive an error the next time they use the mobile app.
Note: The mobile app may be providing the user a message that the ‘security code’ is wrong (when the issue is likely the username or password). Red Shed is aware of the incorrect messaging and working on a resolution.
If you are receiving a message that includes “code 17” or indicates your username, password, or security code are wrong, follow these steps:
1. First, verify your login information using one of the links below:
Ticor Online Pro
2. Next, on your mobile device open the app
3. Open the Settings screen of the app
4. Clear the username and password fields
5. Re-enter your login information using the same information from step 1 above, being careful to include special characters, capital letters, etc. (Also make sure there are no extra spaces. A common issue is spaces incorrectly entered at the end of login information).